Custom order FAQ
Custom order FAQ
We love custom orders! Here’s how the process works.
- Reach out to us to tell us about your request. Include the following five details. If you don’t quite have all of the details sorted out, don’t worry—reach out with as much information as you have and we can work together to find something that works for you!
- Material/product. What type of material will we be working with? Do you already have the product or do you need us to source it for you?
- Size. What size is the product and how big is the engraving area?
- Budget. What is your budget for this project? We may have options better suited to different price points.
- Quantity. How many engraved products would you like? Pricing may differ based on quantity levels.
- Artwork. Attach the artwork (vector file or the highest quality you have) or wording that you would like engraved.
- We’ll send you a quote and design proof for your approval.
- Once you approve the quote and proof, we will send an invoice and once payment has been received, we will turn the engraving project around as quickly as possible.
- Shipping (excluding glass and slate products) and local delivery (to London, Ont.) is available as well as pickup in Iona.
Yeti/coated tumbler engraving
We can engrave most coated tumblers. We have engraved many brands including Yeti, Contigo, Reduce, Chilly Moose and more. Engraving is typically $10 (+HST) for standard coated tumblers. Orders can be dropped off in Iona and picked up at a later time or if the design has been finalized we can set a time and date to complete the engraving while you wait. Contact us for more information!
Custom rubber stamps
Stamp pricing depends on the size that you are looking for as each stamp and block is custom made. To give you an idea of what stamp prices are like here are prices for a few different sizes: 2" x 2" is $10 (+HST), 3" x 3" is $19.05 (+HST) 4" x 4" is $30.15 (+HST). Sizes do not need to be square, the ratio will be based on your design or logo. If you have a size in mind or have a logo/design that you would like a quote on cotact us today! Vector files of your logo/design are ideal.
Custom leather tags
Leather tags are completely customizable with sizing and shapes. To give you an idea of what stamp prices are like here are prices for a few different sizes: 1” square would be $0.87 (+HST), 2” square would be $2.56 (+HST), 3” square would be $2.98 (+HST) (sizes do not need to be square). We typically use a 2 oz leather and have feedback that most sewing machines can sew through this.
There are a few things to think about with a leather tag design/size such as where it will be placed (stitched flat onto a surface or folded over a edge), if it will be sewn by machine, attached with rivets, or sewn by hand as holes can also be cut out for you. If you have a size and design in mind contact us today and we can give you a quote! If you have a vector file of the logo/design that would be ideal.
There are a few options to choose from at checkout for shipping. $5(+HST) delivery to London with delivery minimum once a week(select at checkout once your address has been entered), pickup is available in Iona anytime after your order has been packed, or most orders can be shipped with tracked shipping. Glass and slate products will not be shipped. For a quote on shipping a custom order contact us today!
Orders placed through the website are typically ready to be picked up or shipped within 24 hours. The turnaround time for custom orders can be up to two weeks. If you have a specific timeline please provide that to us so we can confirm if we can work within your timeline!
Returns for orders that have not been customized must be initiated within 14 days of the customer receiving the order. Store credit will be issued within 24 hours of the order being received by us. The customer is responsible for any damages incurred as a result of shipping. Returns must be sent in the original packaging and condition received. Please contact us for any additional information regarding a return.
Custom Order Return Policy: Custom orders are final sale. Any return requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.